Content Developer / Copywriter
We're doing the impossible by making tax easy. Up for the challenge?
About the role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic content developer/manager to research, write, gather, organize, and edit information for publication to our content network. You will work with different types of web content which may consist of text, images, podcasts, or other media that are distributed digitally.
Candidates with copywriting experience in any of the following fields will be pushed to the front of the queue: PR, finance, digital content management (production and publishing), editorial content, multi-media proficiencies (graphics, podcasts, YouTube).
- Work with the Head of Marketing to develop and implement a communication strategy that includes media outreach and social media content creation.
- Write press releases, and content for the company website, infographics, blogs and newsletters.
- Acquire and maintain a detailed knowledge of the company's policies, principles and strategies, and to keep up-to-date with relevant developments.
- Conduct interviews with pre-arranged industry experts on financial matters that feed directly into our lead generation model.
- Work with the Head of Marketing on corporate partner marketing campaigns which includes collaboration, content review, brainstorming and administrative work.
- Adhere to the company's brand guide, ensuring that we produce high-quality and error-free copy in the TaxTim user friendly style.
- Work with key internal role-players to brainstorm content ideas, in line with the company's strategy and in support of various brand initiatives.
- Build and maintain relationships with journalists and key external role-players to expand TaxTim's media presence.
- Collaborate with content partners and networks in order to expand TaxTim's digital footprint.
- Manage TaxTim's social media platforms.
Interested in applying?
- Flexible work hours whilst working from home and part-time at office
- Create miracles that people love you for by Making Tax Easy
- You estimate, schedule and own your projects
- Rock up in shorts, slops and take over the couch / Vetsak
- Work in beautiful Cape Town, next to a new coffee machine, across from a bakery
- Small team = great start-up experience and anti-big corporate feel
Send your CV and cover letter to
. We look forward to hearing from you.
R15-20k (based on skill and experience)
for more information.
← Back to all jobs