Teaching students about tax
Student Assist teaches commerce students via real-life income tax returns and tax calculations
>>> STUDENTS START HERE!
Apart from offering its service to individuals and corporates, TaxTim also provides an educational module for tax students all over South Africa.
If you have received a TaxTim project from your lecturer, please sign in below:
Once signed in correctly, you will see "Student Mode
" at the top of the page.
If you don't see it, Log out and return here.
By providing students with a simulated case study containing real-life documents and tax related information, they learn first-hand what questions to ask, what information to collect and most importantly, how to complete an individual income tax return later on in their professional careers.
Students at UCT, WITS, UJ, UKZN, UP and UWC enjoy the benefits below:
To give your commerce, accounting or tax students the edge, please contact Marc on .
- Work is completed and handed-in online / via mobile phone
- Students see the results of their work (a completed return) instantly
- Marks are calculated instantly and automatically, ready for download.
- Students gain computer skills and work with real documents.
- Students learn what questions to ask their future clients.
- Detailed post-analysis shows lecturers which areas need reinforcement.
TaxTim is also available to help staff with their tax returns. See our Employee Assist
Get confident doing your tax return today with TaxTim Click here to begin