Apart from offering its service to individuals and corporates, TaxTim also provides an educational module for tax students all over South Africa.
By providing students with a simulated case study containing real-life documents and tax related information, they learn first-hand what questions to ask, what information to collect and most importantly, how to complete an individual income tax return later on in their professional careers.
Students at UCT, Wits, UJ, Durban University of Technology, UWC (and many others) have enjoyed the benefits below:
Troubleshooting / FAQ / Help
- Work is completed and handed-in online / via mobile phone
- Students see the results of their work (a completed return) instantly
- Marks are calculated instantly and automatically, ready for download.
- Students gain computer skills and work with real documents.
- Students learn what questions to ask their future clients.
- Detailed post-analysis shows lecturers which areas need reinforcement.
Is this your question?
If none of the previous answers helped, please fill in the form below
STUDENTS START HERE!
If you have received a TaxTim project from your lecturer, please sign in below:
Once signed in correctly, you will see "Student Mode
" at the top of the page (not visible on mobile).
If you don't see it, Log out and return here.