We need you to share your knowledge by helping our customers make tax easy
What is TaxTim?
TaxTim is a digital tax man. Made in the image of our co-founder and CFO Marc
, TaxTim contains the brain of a qualified tax practitioner and helps people to do their own tax returns quickly, easily and with confidence. Quite miraculous one may say!
Projects in 2019:
Core job functions:
- Expanding tax assistance to taxpayers via helpdesk, blogs and easy to read tax guides
- Helping to create an automated process for analysing ITA34s and handling disputes
- Helping to automate personalised tax efficiency reports
- Answer tax questions on our online customer service helpdesk
- Taxpayer engagement via our online portals and social media
- Live online chat function to assist taxpayers doing their tax returns
- Reviewing of tax returns before filing
- Filing of disputes
- Writing tax blog posts
- Undergraduate degree or diploma having done Tax 1 as a core subject or equivalent work experience
- At least 2 year experience in either an accounting or tax role (if degreed)
- At least 2-4 years working in a tax role (if not degreed)
- Passion for tax and helping people
- Excellent communication skills, patience, empathy and a sense of humour
- Knowledge about how SARS works and experience using SARS eFiling
- Comfortable using online website tools for customer admin
Keen to apply? Please take a digital interview with TaxTim at this link.
We're excited to meet you!
← Back to all jobs