Make Tax Easy with Old Mutual Rewards and TaxTim
Do your own tax return quickly, easily and with confidence
At a glance
Old Mutual Rewards incentivises great financial decisions with exciting financial rewards. That's why we have partnered with TaxTim to make your annual tax return as quick and easy as it should be. TaxTim will guide you step-by-step by asking you simple questions (in plain language) one-by-one, then complete your tax return and submit it to SARS in a snap! You can do your own tax return this year, quickly, easily and with confidence.
Who qualifies for the benefit?
- Old Mutual Rewards Program members who are on Tiers 1 to 5 of the Program at the date and time the member wishes to access the TAXTIM benefit.
- Only the main Rewards member qualifies (no dependants).
- Your Rewards membership account needs to be active not closed or in suspense.
Not an Old Mutual Rewards member? Sign up for free below:
What are the benefits?
How does a member access the benefit?
- TaxTim is a digital service that helps you complete YOUR tax return quickly and easily by answering his simple, plain language questions (no tax jargon!) one-by-one.
- The benefits include a fast and efficient tax return, helping you to avoid penalties and to maximize YOUR chances of getting a tax refund from SARS.
- TaxTim can submit YOUR tax return directly to SARS and is fully compatible with SARS eFiling.
- Old Mutual Rewards members qualify to receive a discount voucher which can be used on the Tax Tim website to pay for the service.
- Tiers 1 - 3 will receive vouchers for 25% off. Tier 4 members will receive vouchers for 50% off. Tier 5 members will receive vouchers for 100% off. No Points need to be redeemed for these vouchers.
- You qualify for one discount voucher per calendar year.
- Tier 1 - 5 Rewards members will be issued with a TaxTim Instant Reward. YOU can then select to claim the TaxTim Instant Reward and once claimed, the discount code will be available on YOUR Member Portal and sent to you via YOUR preferred method of communication.
- YOU can then use the discount code on the TaxTim website when paying for the service as follows:
- Get started by registering at www.TaxTim.com to create your profile.
- During setup of your tax return, select that you are a member of Old Mutual Rewards.
- You will be prompted to enter your TaxTim voucher code, as provided by Old Mutual Rewards.
- To get your voucher code, visit www.oldmutual.com/rewards and follow the instructions.
- TaxTim will help select the correct package for your needs. Completing and submitting your tax return will be free (100% discount) or discounted by 25% or 50%, depending on your tier.
- Answer a few simple questions online. TaxTim will use your answers to complete your tax return instantly and professionally, while making sure that you are claiming for all the deductions applicable to you and that your return meets SARS compliance regulations.
- Once completed, TaxTim reviews your submission to make sure it is correct, then sends it to SARS for you in just one click.
The standard TaxTim Ts & Cs