Make Tax Easy with Multiply and TaxTim
Do your own tax return quickly, easily and with confidence
At a glance
For us, Financial Wellness is about making it easier for you to plan and manage your financial matters. From savings to SARS, nothing financial should cause you dread or fear. Through TaxTim's expert online guidance that's friendly and easy to follow, you'll understand tax better and gain more control of your returns. Plus, this service is integrated with SARS eFiling, which means that returns are directly submitted on your behalf. So get used to making tax work for you, in the easiest, most affordable way.
TaxTim helps all individuals, whether you:
- earn a monthly salary;
- are a freelancer or earn commission; or
- are an entrepreneur with your own business as a sole proprietor.
What you get
Discounts will be offered to eligible* Multiply members as indicated below:
Irrespective of your Multiply Premier status, you and your spouse/partner qualify for a 40% discount on all packages.*
Irrespective of your Multiply Provider level, you and your spouse/partner qualify for a 30% discount on all packages.*
You and your spouse/partner qualify for a 25% discount on all packages.*
You qualify for a 50% discount on all packages.*
* Adult dependants are not eligible for TaxTim and SARS eFiling submissions.
How it works
How to get it:
- Register by creating your user profile and start your journey.
- On the package selection page, enter your Multiply client number, ID number or passport number. Your discount will be automatically calculated.
- Choose the TaxTim package that is most suited to you.
- Pay the reduced Multiply fee. Once paid your account will be unlocked and you can proceed with linking your SARS eFiling account to TaxTim.
- Answer simple questions online. TaxTim uses your answers to complete your tax return instantly and professionally while making sure that you are claiming for all the deductions applicable to you and that your return meets SARS compliance regulations.
- Once completed, TaxTim submits your tax return to SARS for you with just one click.
Using the benefit:
- Discounts will be offered to eligible Multiply members across all Multiply plans.
- On the TaxTim package selection page, there will be a Multiply banner for Multiply members to get more information on the Multiply discount.
- When clicking on the banner, a form will appear where members must enter their Multiply Client number, ID number or passport number in order for them to be validated by TaxTim and to apply the discount.
- Payments are once-off and cover a single tax submission year. If you have any outstanding returns from previous tax years, or you want to submit your return again, you will have to make further payments for those.
- Should you experience any issues on the TaxTim website, please visit the TaxTim helpdesk.
You can also ask TaxTim any tax-related question. The questions the website receives range from simple to complicated, and cover diverse topics like:
- "Where do I get my tax number?"
- "What does the red text on my SARS assessment mean?"
- "How do I claim Home Office expenses?"
The site has over 7 000 published questions and blogs available, in addition to simple tax calculators and decision-tree tools built to help taxpayers with common tax troubles.
For more information visit www.taxtim.com. Alternatively, you can contact the Multiply service call centre on 0861 886 600.
The standard TaxTim Ts & Cs apply.