Which bank details do I fill into my IRP5/IT3?

I changed banks last year December, so I am confused on which bank details I must fill in on my IRP5. Do I go with the new bank details, the older bank details, or both? Some help would be appreciated...

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
1 July 2013 at 22:27

If you have already changed your banking details then you would need to complete the new bank details on the return you are filing now.

Submit your tax return right here!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.