Where does one insert income from a retirement payout?

Where does one insert income from a retirement payout? I can't see it in the questions and I'm not sure where to put it. I received a payout of an RA because I resigned in my last job and the amount was low so I was able to draw it.

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
5 June 2013 at 23:47

You should have received an IRP5/IT3a for this payout, so it will come under the employment section where you would complete your employment income.

TaxTim can help you file your Tax return!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.