Where does one claim RA contrbutions on an ITR12 form?

Registered as a provisional tax payer and cannot see where RA deductions can be added?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
18 June 2013 at 14:04

You would have to calculate that yourself and deduct it from your income to give you "taxable income" on the IRP6. Usually RAF deductions are allowed as 15% of income, if you do not pay into a pension fund"

Do your Tax Return in 20 minutes or less!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.