Where do you include amounts

Where must we include rental income, purchased annuities, exemption of capital portion, tax payers information, RAF S11(n)?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
17 September 2012 at 11:51

You won't need to include Taxpayer information as this will be captured on your eFiling profile already and we value your privacy at TaxTim so we do not ask for this information. The s11(n) RAF deduction will be completed under the questions asking if any contributions were made to an RAF for the current year or if paid over by your employer then it will appear on your IRP5 and would be entered there with the other IRP5 information. When you purchase an annuity usually the company will send you an IRP5/IT3a with the details of both the capital and income portion and this will be used to complete the return. Rental Income should be included in other income.

Do your Tax Return in 20 minutes or less!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.