Where do I include the Gross non-taxable income - source code 3696?

Posted 31 October 2012 under Tax Q&A
If one receives an annuity and the annuity certificate states that there is a gross non-taxable portion (Code 3696) and a gross non-retirement fund employment income (Code 3698), which amount do I have to disclose in my tax return ans when completing the TaxTim questionnaire?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
13 September 2012 at 20:32

These amounts should automatically appear on your eFiling version of your return. When you see your completed TaxTim return, these amounts won't be shown for these source codes, but when you transfer the amounts to eFiling there are spaces for that, if they aren't there already.

Submit your tax return right here!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →