Switch to TaxTim and WIN R10,000  T&C's apply
How do you currently do your tax?
SARS eFiling Tax Practitioner Auto-assessment New to tax

What supporting documents must l add to my personal tax return?

I'm busy doing my personal income tax and don't know what documents I must submit example medical just know about my IRP5/ I'm in a medical fund so what must I declare will you please help me Tim?

TaxTim TaxTim says:
27 June 2013 at 19:44

An IT3b or IT3c interest certificate from the bank or any place you have invested money in. If you have donated money to a charity and they have provided you with a certificate showing a PBO number. A Retirement Annuity Fund or Income Protection Fund Certificate. Any medical expenses your medical aid did not cover, you would need proof of these.

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Do your Tax Return in 20 minutes or less!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.