Do your Tax with TaxTim and WIN R10,000  More info   T&C's apply

What is an IT3c and where do I put the information on my tax return?

Benno says:
7 August 2015 at 21:15

I have received a IT3(c) from old mutual
there is a code 4250 on the form. Were do I find the section to complete this on SARS eFiling

TaxTim TaxTim says:
8 August 2015 at 10:19

You would need to select Yes to Capital Gains and then complete the proceeds and base cost sections. Register for TaxTim and let us assist in completing and filing your return with SARS.

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

Submit your tax return right here!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.