What happens when you accidentally create a 2nd version of the same year?

How does one remove a second version? Or what happens when you submit 2 of the same tax year accidentally? How does one correct the mistake?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
29 May 2013 at 14:25

If you submit two versions it would be best to contact SARS on 0800 00 7277 in order for them to remove the one. They may double count it without realising so it is best to inform them immediately.

Submit your tax return right here!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.