What documentation do you have to carry with you when you go to SARS to do your tax returns?

What documentation do you need to submit your tax returns claim to SARS?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
26 June 2013 at 21:27

You should take your IRP5, Medical Aid Certificate, Receipts and proof of medical expenses your medical aid wouldn't cover, interest certificates from the bank such as the IT3b or IT3c, Certificates of donations to Public Benefit Organisations and any certificates of contribution to Retirement Annuity Funds, Pension funds or for Income Protection.

Submit your tax return right here!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.