What company returns must be submitted to SARS?

Please can you help me I am a bookkeeper for a small company but get rather confused by what needs to be submitted by when by the company to SARS.

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
7 March 2013 at 9:42

The company needs to submit two IRP6 provisional tax returns every 6 months from year end. A final IT14 tax return will need to to be submitted as well within 12 months of year end. If you have employees then you will need to submit an EMP201 each month with the payroll taxes and a 6 monthly recon called a EMP501. If you are VAT registered then a VAT101 needs to be submitted every month or two months depending on the VAT cycle.

TaxTim can help you file your Tax return!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.