Tax Free Unit Trust Investments?

Is there any other tax saving unit trust that one can invest in other than an RA or Pension fund. I heard there is a R 30 000 pa allowance if you invest in the right unit trust (or is this from 2016?)

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
18 August 2014 at 9:34

This is only from the next year of assessment and is still to be finalised. The R23 800 tax free interest threshold will still apply though even after the introduction of this new regime.

Submit your tax return right here!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.