Tax Directive for a settlement agreement.

Posted 7 June 2017 under Tax Q&A
Lyle says:
7 June 2017 at 16:25

I'm receiving a settlement from my company as part of an exit agreement. Can I apply for a directive, and how?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
7 June 2017 at 17:10

The company will apply for the tax directive on your behalf in order to work out how much, if any, tax needs to be deducted.

Submit your tax return right here!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →