FAQ Blog Q&A Calculators Students Logbook Contact
21 Days Remaining of Tax Season 2019! Click here to file your tax return with TaxTim now.

Share trading

Posted 19 April 2017 under Tax Q&A

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →
Steven says:
19 April 2017 at 9:01

Do you assist with tax returns where share trading is involved?
I trade in CFDs and equity via my broker for the past 5 years, however,
I've not been making any profit, so I've not been declaring any loss as well.
I don't have any other sources of income except a little interest.

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
19 April 2017 at 9:47

Yes, we're able to assist you submit your tax return to SARS.
Kindly Register for TaxTim and start your Ultra tax return, this will cater for your CFD trading loss.

Get SARS Tax Dates and Deadlines in your Inbox

We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.

Blog Categories