SARS requested 2008 and 2010 tax return, can TaxTim do this for me?

After submitting 2012 return , return mail requests that I submit my 2008 and 2010 tax return urgently.
Can you help me to submit this via e-filing please.

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
27 September 2012 at 23:46

You can use the TaxTim service for the 2008 and 2010 years as well. The return is almost identical, with one or two changes. Once filed on eFiling, SARS will automatically use the older tax thresholds to calculate any refund or tax owing. If you wish, once you have completed the return, you can send it to and we can check that it is alright.

TaxTim can help you file your Tax return!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.