Own private practice tax?

Can you help / guide me with doing my tax return for my own private practice? I won't be having any employees. And how much will I know must I set aside each month to pay taxes?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
29 May 2013 at 14:21

If you are not registered as a company and are doing this in your personal capacity then any income earned less business expenses will be taxable in your name based on the individual tax tables. You would complete a normal individual tax return ITR12 for declaring this income.

Submit your tax return right here!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.