Switch to TaxTim and WIN R10,000  T&C's apply
How do you currently do your tax?
SARS eFiling Tax Practitioner Auto-assessment New to tax

Non medical aid claims

Stemar says:
12 October 2015 at 21:35

How are medical claims to be handled for a taxpayer who does not contribute to a medical fund?

TaxTim TaxTim says:
13 October 2015 at 16:01

You can claim these medical expenses in the Medical section of your Tax Return. They will be subject to a formula set out in our blog on Medical Tax Credits

Please Register for TaxTim so that we can ask you all the required questions about your medical aid spending to make sure that it is claimed correctly on your tax return.

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.