My employer deducted montly tax from our salary but we are not registered with SARS neither is the c

Please need help. How do I know if our Company is registered with SARS
and the tax that have been deducted from our Salary is been paid up towards SARS. What could happen to the owner who failed to pay the tax over to SARS.

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
25 June 2013 at 19:17

The owner could face serious consequences if they do not pay their PAYE over to SARS. You could contact SARS on 0800 00 7277 to find out if they registered.

Submit your tax return right here!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.