I've paid my provisional tax over to my accountant, what is the next step?

So is he doing my tax return or must I do my own tax return?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
20 February 2013 at 15:34

If you are paying money to your accountant to pay over to SARS then I would assume he/she is doing your provisional tax return as well. Just double check with them, but the only way they would know how much to pay SARS would be by actually doing the return.

Do your Tax Return in 20 minutes or less!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.