I receive rental from a bonded property. How do I file the expenses and rental income?

Are there specific scource codes for the items noted above?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
14 August 2012 at 16:26

You would need to complete the "local business" section of the Income Tax Return. Fill in the rental income under, "income other than turnover" and then enter any related expenses. There is a source code you would need to enter which can be found on the TaxTim website.

Completing your return using TaxTim, Tim will ask you all the necessary questions including those for rental income to ensure your return is completed 100% correctly!

Submit your tax return right here!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.