I opened my shop in February of 2012, how do I organise my taxes?

I am not sure how to do my tax can you help? When must my tax be done?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
4 February 2013 at 15:10

You would need to register the shop/company for income tax and probably VAT. This can be done by completing an IT77(c) form and dropping it off at SARS witht he company documents.

If you are running the shop in your name then you would need to add the income and expenses to your own tax return and pay tax on along with your personal income tax.

Submit your tax return right here!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.