I have not submitted tax forms for a number of years - how now?

I have not submitted a Tax return for a past number of years, How do I handle this situation?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
2 July 2013 at 21:21

You can go onto eFiling and see if your tax number still exists, if so then you can request all the outstanding returns. You may have been penalised, but it is best to request a Statement of Account - click on the side panel SARS Correspondence. Rather get your tax affairs in order as quickly as possible before SARS penalises you. TaxTim can help you with multiple years through our easy conversation style approach to tax return completion.

Submit your tax return right here!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.