I have been employed for 7 years but have never registered for tax.

Posted 20 November 2012 under Tax Q&A
I need to get up to date with my tax paying. I am being issued penalties. But when I phone in they said I need to sort it out on my eFiling. I have no idea what to do. Is there someone who is able to help me? I am willing to pay.

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
20 November 2012 at 18:59

Please register for our service TaxTim (click Register button above and right) which will guide you along the way toward becoming tax compliant. After helping you to complete your previous tax returns correctly one at a time, TaxTim will show you how to submit them via eFiling to SARS. Our service currently costs R199 per tax return.

Feel free to ask any questions along the way.

Get FREE Help with your Tax Return today from

TaxTim's award-winning tax return services are now free to all Momentum policyholders and Multiply clients:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →