I filed my tax for 2012 in 2014, will I still get the refund due to me?

I submitted my SARS for 2014 and I did get back a refund, I haven't filed for 2012 at the same time and I have a refund due to me, does it fall away because I haven't submitted the same year, or will I still get it?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
1 August 2014 at 15:27

You will get your refund once you have filed for all the years and have no returns outstanding.

Get FREE Help with your Tax Return today from

TaxTim's award-winning tax return services are now free to all Momentum policyholders and Multiply clients:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.