I completed this form wrong. I made a mistake on the income recieved.

My other problem is that I have registered for e-filing but forgot my username and password. I can no longer access this service.

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
27 September 2012 at 16:16

If you need to change an answer in the chat, please click 'My Returns' and select the return to view the dialogue. Then scroll to the spot where you want to change your answer and enter the new information. This will replace the incorrect information that you entered previously.

With regard to logging into eFiling, you can click 'Login' and then click the text that reads "For a reminder of your username or to reset your password click here". This will allow you to receive areminder of your username and password via SMS or email if you enter your ID number and tax number.

Do your Tax Return in 20 minutes or less!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.