Switch to TaxTim and WIN R10,000  T&C's apply
How do you currently do your tax?
SARS eFiling Tax Practitioner Auto-assessment New to tax

How to prepare statement of personal assets and liabilities for SARS tax return form.

Mzu says:
13 July 2015 at 12:04

How do I create/make a personal statement of assets and liabilities for a member of cc or a director. I am told this should indicate all income received by the person and shares, unit trust and other holding he/she may have. As well as all expenses made by the individual RA's Medical Aid and so on.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
13 July 2015 at 13:00

You can Register for TaxTim and we ask all the right questions in order to complete this section and the entire return.

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Submit your tax return right here!
Get started

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Answer simple questions about your incomes and expenses. TaxTim does the rest. Just click click, submit.

Make tax easy

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.