How do I combine my CC and personal tax?

I need to know if I can enter info on two sections of my tax return ... one for my house which is registered in a Close Corporation. (normal house and I don't "trade" in this CC) I also need to do my own private tax.

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
3 September 2012 at 9:27

The CC will have it's own tax return called a IT14 and that is where you will show any tax related to the house. If there is no trading and the house is where you live in, then there will be a zero tax return. So your private tax return wouldn't show any of this at all.

Get FREE Help with your Tax Return today from

TaxTim's award-winning tax return services are now free to all Momentum policyholders and Multiply clients:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.