How can RSA citizen abroad for 8 yrs with rental property in SA register at SARS?

Too pricey to fly back personally

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
22 May 2013 at 11:12

You could complete all the neccessary forms and courier them to a SARS office or send them to an accountant to submut for you. Do you have an address in SA and a local bank account?

SARS Tax Number

TaxTim is FREE for all Momentum & Multiply members.

Use your ID number at the payment step to claim your free TaxTim voucher

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Get started FREE

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.