Switch to TaxTim and WIN R10,000  T&C's apply
How do you currently do your tax?
SARS eFiling Tax Practitioner Auto-assessment New to tax

Fuel Reimbursement

Zee says:
19 February 2016 at 11:20

What tax code must be used when a company reimburses fuel only and business km's exceeds 8000km per annum. There is no refunds for wear and tear, repairs and maintenance or insurance. At present the code on the IRP5 is 3702, is this correct?

TaxTim TaxTim says:
19 February 2016 at 17:57

That is correct yes if the km's traveled exceeds 8000km.

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim is FREE for all Momentum & Multiply members.

Use your ID number at the payment step to claim your free TaxTim voucher

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Get started FREE

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.