Do your tax with TaxTim and WIN R10,000  T&C's apply
How do you currently do your tax?
SARS eFiling Tax Practitioner Auto-assessment New to tax

Does a dormant cc count in generating my personal ITR12?

Alex says:
29 January 2016 at 15:19

If I am a member of a close corporation that has ceased trading (I receive no income from the cc) prior to the year of assessment, should I still enter "Y" in my personal ITR12 (in which case a "Statement of Local Assets and Liabilities" section is added to the form. Or can I enter "N"?

TaxTim TaxTim says:
29 January 2016 at 15:28

You can enter N in that case.

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Do your Tax Return in 20 minutes or less!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.