Do I have to inform SARS if I am financially dependent on children

TaxTim TaxTim says:
1 March 2013 at 11:13

As long as you are not actually earning any income or at least below the tax threshold then if you do submit a return each year you would merely say you are unemployed and submit a zero return.

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim is FREE for all Momentum & Multiply members.

Use your ID number at the payment step to claim your free TaxTim voucher

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Get started FREE

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.