Deduction for SARS tax returns?

Daryn says:
19 May 2015 at 18:22

For my deductions what documents do I need to have all ready

medical aid contributions
RA/provident fund contributions
invoices for any Cell/laptop/equipment required for work that was not remunerated back to me

and what else ?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
20 May 2015 at 10:25

Any other expenses you wish to claim such as a contribution to a Public Benefit Organisation, your IRP5, Interest Certificates from the bank which would IT3b's or IT3c's.

TaxTim can help you file your Tax return!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.