Do your tax with TaxTim and WIN R10,000  T&C's apply
How do you currently do your tax?
SARS eFiling Tax Practitioner Auto-assessment New to tax

Application for registration as an employer, how does one do it?

When completing the application as employer form [EMP101e], can the completed form plus other associated documents ne mailed to my closest SARS office...or do I have to take the docs in to their office in person?

TaxTim TaxTim says:
27 March 2013 at 19:14

You can mail the documents into SARS, drop it on their box at the closest SARS office or you could just drop them off at the SARS counter which would be the best route because you can receive and acknowledgment of SARS receiving your forms.

Rob says:
28 March 2013 at 8:55

Thanks guys, very helpful feedback...

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

Submit your tax return right here!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.