2013/2013 allowable Commission expenses to be claimed

Just want to make sure if the 50% rule is still in place regarding commission income? The same as 2011/2012? Meaning your Commission income must be 50% more than other income to claim any expenses against commission.

Independent Contractor...what can he claim?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
26 June 2013 at 21:44

The independent Contractor is in the same situation, however they must demonstrate being a proper independent contractor by working for more than one company and not earning more than 80% of their income from one source.,

TaxTim can help you file your Tax return!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.