SARS might have sent you a letter saying that your eFiling registetration was approved, but before you are able to do anything on it, you fist need to follow these steps:
1. Please login to your SARS efiling profile.
2. Select the red "Complete Registration' buttion.
3. Select your preferred method of SARS communication (cell or email).
4. Provide the One-Time Pin.
5. Select the "My profile" button on the left-hand side.
6. Select the Profile and Preference Setup on the drop-down.
7. Scroll down and deactivate the Two-Factor Authentication.
8. Please try to connect to us again with your SARS login details and if it doesn't work, please contact our Helpdesk for further assistance.