9 Tips to Pay Less tax
My Tax Docs
How It Works
New to Tax? Start Here
Do I need to submit a tax return?
Salaried tax payers
Small business (sole proprietors)
Living or Working Overseas
Foreign employment income
Foreign trade income
Other foreign income
Earning Extra Income
Capital gains tax
Tax on Investments - What you need to know
Claiming & Deductions
What can I claim
Wear & tear / depreciation
SARS & eFiling
How to register
How to get my tax number
How to make a payment via eFiling
How to register for provisional tax
After You File
Tracking your refund
Company (Pty) Tax
Company tax guide
Turnover tax explained
Register a company for eFiling
Guides & tutorials
Tax questions & answers
Main tax help page
Ask a tax question
Tax & Retirement- What you need to know
Switch to TaxTim and
How do you currently do your tax?
New to tax
Need Help with your 2022 Tax Return?
Get your Tax Return DONE in 20 minutes or less with TaxTim!
How to confirm your OTP for eFiling registration
1. Please login to your
2. Select the red "Complete Registration' buttion.
3. Select your preferred method of SARS communication (cell or email).
4. Provide the One-Time Pin.
5. Select the "My profile" button on the left-hand side.
6. Select the Profile and Preference Setup on the drop-down.
7. Scroll down and deactivate the Two-Factor Authentication.
8. Please try to connect to us again with your SARS login details and if it doesn't work, please contact our Helpdesk for further assistance.
Posted 27 November 2019
Submit your tax return right here!
TaxTim will help you:
Do Your Tax Return Easily
Maximise your refund
Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.
Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!