FAQ Blog Q&A Calculators Students Logbook Contact
Earn under R500,000?Click here to see why you still need to file to get your Tax Refund.


How do I convert to Rands for my SARS tax return?

SARS requires that certain amounts in foreign currencies must be translated into Rands when entered into your tax return. To do this you must consult the SARS average exchange rates tables that apply for each year, and use these specific values to convert the foreign amounts into Rands.

Do your
Tax Return in
20 minutes
or less!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started