Posted 17 September 2012 under Tax Q&A
I am self-employed, with a irregular monthly income. Am I able to deduct the Rent that I pay for my therapy practice, from my gross income?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
25 August 2012 at 21:08

Yes you are able to deduct any business related expense that you have in earning that income. Rent exepense is most certainly deductible!

Do your
Tax Return in
20 minutes
or less!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →