I'm a first time tax payer. I only completed my tax return for the first time this year. I used e-Filing and already submitted my tax return, and received the assessment. I realised that I had to add my Medical Aid tax certificate (My company is not paying for my medical aid, it comes from my pocket). What should I do now, seeing that I already filed my tax return? How am I going to fix this?
I filed my tax return on Friday 30 October 2015 and SARS said they are now using a new system and said the they need me to file tax returns from 1991-2003. I can not get these IRP's or medical certificates. What must I do? When I went to file my tax return in 2013 they asked me to get the documents from 2006-2013 and file for each year. I got that documents and filed and paid a R500. 00 penalty. They did not ask for anything else and said I was up to date. This year they ask for 1991-2003. Pleas...
Is it possible for me to re-submit my 2013 tax return cause I have been overcharged due to the following documents not submitted, medical certificate and retirement contribution certificate presently those documents are available.
I am currently completing my 2 daughters, my son in law, my husband and my tax returns and I am unsure of code 3801 and 3810 on my daughter's tax return. What could these fringe benefits be? I don't see it on her payslips?
My question is how to structure your ctc package for tax purposes, for example my employers has only the following guidelines Ctc=657 918 per annum. 70% must be taken as salary , the remaining 30% may be structured in a tax efficient manner. I'd like to add a car allowance, as well as a bonus 13th cheque to the value of +- 25 000, and I'd like the company to contribute 12% of package as pension. What should I also consider for tax purposes
I Submitted my tax return but made a mistake on my dependents, I received a letter for document verification. Immediately after that I saw the mistake and rectified it. On that notice it said 'N' by verification. Now I received a letter again to ask for supporting documentation. What should I do?
I have been living outside of South Africa for longer than 2 years. I have been investing money outside of SA. The currency is USD. Do I need to declare this investment in my tax return. The money was earned outside the country, and I have not yet tax returned to SA.
For the first four months of the tax year I belonged to a full medical aid deducted from my salary as part of cost to company. After that I was retrenched and joined a medical aid fund on my own. It is a hospital plan and not a full medical aid - does this still get filled in as a medical aid on the tax form (even though it is just a hospital plan)? If so, would I add the two amounts together to fill in as my medical aid deduction on the tax return or or they separate? - I know the work one has ...
My company insist that their calculations are correct. They only deduct my medical aid contribution after PAYE. As a result instead of my deduction being R10 000 to R11 000 odd I end up with at least R15000 plus deductions. Then they are adamant that when I do my tax returns I should get all that is due to me which is not true.
1. I am retired and a deduction for my Medical Aid Contribution is made from my monthly pension. My Tax Certificate displays a basic Tax Credit (R257 x 2 x 12) which does not include the extra Tax Credit for claims submitted to, but not paid by, my Medical Aid Fund. My neighbour, on the other hand, who also has a deduction for his Medical Aid Contribution from his monthly pension, received his Tax Certificate which reflects a Tax Credit taking into account a basic Tax Credit (R257 x 2 x 12) as well as his claims submitted but not paid by his Medical Aid Fund...
I have received an email from SARS saying my income tax has been identified for verification and I must submit my supporting documents on my SARS eFiling. What are those supporting documents that I need to submit, if I don't have invoices,medical certificate or travel book. Is it the IRP5 still a supporting document?
I did the tax calculator and my company is subtracting 5 times the amount of tax that I should pay from my salary each month. When I asked them About it they said they have a system that works it out and didn't want to help me. What should I do now? Older posts →← Newer posts1234567891011121314151617181920