I started a tax return for the wrong year

If you started a tax return for the wrong year, please follow the steps below:

1. Login to your TaxTim profile.
2. Click on My Returns in the top menu bar.
3. Click the x button next to the tax return that you do not need any more.
4. Click Start new return to start a new tax return that relates to the year you need.

Please send a message to our Helpdesk if you have already paid for the incorrect tax return, so that we can transfer the payment for you.

This entry was posted in Tech support Bookmark the permalink.

Submit your tax return right here!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.