Where to start with the whole process of submitting tax returns?

Pulifred says:
20 May 2015 at 8:20

Am ashamed to say that I have not been submitting my tax returns since 2010. I have just been negligent on my part, what I want to ask is how do I start or go about rectifying this problem? There was also a period of unemployment over maybe a year due to short relocation to Gabon. I have been a regular tax payer since starting my career.

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
20 May 2015 at 8:35

You can make use of our service to submit return back to 2010 and rectify this immediately to avoid any possible penalties which may be incurred with SARS. To begin click here to Register for TaxTim

Do your Tax Return in 20 minutes or less!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.