Where do fill info regarding source code 6506 it3(c)?

I cannot find where to enter the capital gain relative to sale of unit trust units?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
30 October 2012 at 22:27

You would complete the proceeds and base costs sections of the local capital gains. The proceeds would be what the shares were sold for and the base cost would be what they were bought for. You should find this on your IT3c.

Get FREE Help with your Tax Return today from

TaxTim's award-winning tax return services are now free to all Momentum policyholders and Multiply clients:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.