When will I get my IRP5 form for 2013 from my employer?

Would like to submit with SARS for refund.

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
9 April 2013 at 16:03

Your employer will issue you with your IRP5 sometime after June 2013. You will only be able to start filing your income tax returns in July 2013 however.

TaxTim is FREE for all Momentum & Multiply members.

Use your ID number at the payment step to claim your free TaxTim voucher

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Get started FREE

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.