What attachment do I need when submitting to eFiling?

Do we need to attach something when we do eFiling on line lile irp5 and medical tax certificate?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
4 September 2012 at 12:55

You don't need to submit or attach any supporting documents unless you are audited or requested to submit supporting documents! Just keep them for 5 years incase SARS asks for them.

Connie says:
5 September 2012 at 13:29

Thanks for your answer but still I dont get it how they know about my medical expenses as I was not on medical aid before but now I do have one, another thing I did register with efiling does that that mean I submitted or I still need to submit?

TaxTim TaxTim says:
5 September 2012 at 16:33

When you complete your tax return you need to enter in all the relevant information including your medical expenses. You can do this via eFiling or using the TaxTim service which asks you all the right questions and completes your return for you then shows you how to submit via eFiling!

Registering with eFiling allows you to complete your return and then submit. Have a look at our easy eFiling guide on the TaxTim help page to get a better idea of what to do!

Do your Tax Return in 20 minutes or less!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.