What are the amounts for PAYE?

What is the minimum amount that should be taxed per month, how is it calculated and how & when should I claim as in a construction company as a permanent employee

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
1 July 2014 at 9:49

If you are a permanent employee then your overall annual earnings for the 2014 tax year should be above R67 111 in order to start paying tax.

Submit your tax return right here!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.