What about a pensioner?

Posted 14 January 2013 under Tax Q&A
Where can I see the tax tables for a pensioner over the age of 70?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
18 January 2013 at 20:31

Have a look at this link: https://www.taxtim.com/blog/sars-tax-rates-for-2013

Submit your tax return right here!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →