Type of tax should one pay from contracts?

Naum-lee says:
6 May 2015 at 13:10

What type of tax should one pay if he gets income from contracts?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
6 May 2015 at 15:00

All tax is the same - a person is taxed on their income in total less certain expenses which depend on the type of taxpayer. A contract worker may be in a position to deduct most or all of their expenses, but information would be needed to determine that.

Submit your tax return right here!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.